Add to Basket.
ISBN 13: 9780192838674
Condition: New. Language: English. Brand new Book. The subject of major film and stage adaptations, the novel's prime movers, the Vicomte de Valmont and the Marquise de Merteuil, form an unholy alliance and turn seduction into a game - a game which they must win. David Coward's introduction explodes myths about Laclos's own life and puts the book in its literary and cultural context.
Each affordable volume reflects Oxford's commitment to scholarship, providing the most accurate text plus a wealth of other valuable features, including expert introductions by leading authorities, helpful notes to clarify the text, up-to-date bibliographies for further study, and much more.
Seller Inventory AOP More information about this seller Contact this seller. Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory n. Book Description Oxford University Press, Never used!. Seller Inventory Paperback or Softback.
- ISBN 13: 9780199536481.
- Special order items.
- Axis (Spin, Book 2)?
- Fundamental interactions: proceedings of the Twentieth Lake Louise Winter Institute, Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada, 20-26 February, 2005;
- Oxford World's Classics (Nietzche, De Laclos).
Les Liaisons Dangereuses. Seller Inventory BBS Book Description Oxford University Press. Jean-Jacques Rousseau. The Wild Ass's Skin.
- Best Climbs Denver and Boulder: Over 200 of the Best Routes in the Area!
- God Hates You, Hate Him Back: Making Sense of The Bible.
- Essentials of Managerial Finance?
- Mortuary practices and skeletal remains at Teotihuacán?
- The American Legal System and Civic Engagement: Why We All Should Think Like Lawyers;
- Pediatric Brain and Spine: An Atlas of MRI and Spectroscopy.
Selected Short Stories. Royal Flush. Margaret Irwin. Manon Lescaut. Abbe Prevost. Bright Star. John Keats. A Second Home. The Oxford Handbook of Shakespeare. Arthur F Kinney.
Les liaisons dangereuses - Choderlos de Laclos - Google книги
The Women of the French Salons. Amelia Gere Mason. Arthur Kahn. Descartes and the Puzzle of Sensory Representation. Raffaella De Rosa. Shakespeare's Literary Lives. Paul Franssen. Frederick Lawton. Romanticism and Caricature.
Ian Haywood. Idleness, Contemplation and the Aesthetic, — Richard Adelman. The Trampling Of The Lilies. Raphael Sabatini. Masculinity, Corporality and the English Stage — Christian M. Eugenie Grandet. History of the Thirteen. The Other Virgil. Craig Kallendorf.
Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Oxford World's Classics
Made Flesh. Kimberly Johnson. An Episode Under the Terror. John Beusterien. Sing Aloud Harmonious Spheres. Jacomien Prins.
Damaged Goods. For black men this figure rises to one in 3. And Death Row is disproportionately black, too. In a good condition.
Shop with confidence
SE11 London Borough of Lambeth.